Home Cleaner/Maid – NYC
Are you tired of being the hardest-working person on your team?
Are you looking for a workplace where you are appreciated and regularly recognized for your talents?
Well-Paid Maids is looking for detail-oriented, hard-working individuals with a great attitude and commitment to customer service to join NYC’s highest-paying home cleaning company.
Prior cleaning experience is appreciated, but not required. We are looking for someone who does what they say they will, always tries their best, and takes pride in the work they do. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
New cleaners start at $27 per hour.
We offer a complete benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 24 days of paid time off, and more. We even pay for your commute to and from your cleanings each day. Unlike our competitors, you will be a true employee with us, not an independent contractor.
**Full and Part-time positions available. Employer-paid unlimited MetroCard provided**
Job responsibilities include:
- Cleaning houses and apartments, including living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and corridors
- Transporting yourself to and from all jobs via Subway. Well-Paid Maids will provide you with an Unlimited MetroCard
- Performing additional tasks, including doing laundry, cleaning microwaves, washing dishes, scrubbing baseboards, and whatever it takes to deliver a clean home
- Arriving at customers’ homes on time
- Interpreting customer requests with good judgment
- Interacting with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Adjusting technique according to customer and management feedback
- Communicating proactively with customers and management
- Using Google Calendar
- Being creative when difficulties arise
- Being comfortable around pets
- Must live within the boroughs of NYC
- All employees must be up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination including boosters once eligible
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $27/hour to start
To apply send a resume to [email protected]